We are looking for a qualified and experienced professional to join our growing company in the new role of Customer Experience Manager. The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the customer journey and increasing customer loyalty.
At Dieselmatic, we partner with heavy duty repair shops throughout North America. We provide our partners with premium, custom websites alongside highly-optimized digital marketing campaigns that include SEO, Google Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Ads.
Who You Are
You are a professional leader with extensive customer service experience, highly effective communication and interpersonal skills. You are adept at problem solving and customer relationship management that enables the business to meet new levels of loyalty that enables profitable growth.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem solving resources
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Enforces company policies and procedures
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Foster long term profitable relationships with customers to increase new business opportunities
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Coordinate with the popper department’s to provide timely and accurate answers/solutions for customers
- Strong customer service, organizational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to communicate clear and effectively at all levels
- Other duties and projects as required
- Post-Secondary Degree preferably in business administration or related field
- 4+ years in a web design and development position or similar role
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear and effective leadership style
- Customer focused, capable of anticipating needs and providing solutions to problems
- Demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Able to effectively work, communicate and manage projects remotely
- Team player
🚀 Fully Remote (Canada)
🎉 Three day weekend every other week (every other Friday off)
🤒 Unlimited Paid Sick Days
❤️ Unlimited Paid Personal Days (Mental Health, Cultural Celebrations, etc)
👶 Maternity, Parental & Family Leave
🏥 Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
📈 Opportunity for personal and professional growth
💯 ... and more!
This is a remote position, you must reside in Canada to be considered. While we appreciate all interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.