The SEO Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. The SEO Specialist will conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
Who You Are
You are an expert in keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviours of search engines. You are an experienced professional with both technical and creative skills and perform well under deadlines.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase Dieselmatic partner’s search engine results rankings
- Collaborate with other departments to manage SEO strategies
- Create and execute link building strategies
- Schedule and perform regular customer site audits to find SEO opportunities
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis for Dieselmatic and its partners
- Have a strong understanding of SEO tools like SEMRush, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
- Research and analyze competitor advertising sites
- Other duties and projects as required
- 2-3 years experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Post-Secondary Degree preferably in marketing, digital media, or a related field
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies, and best practices
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Able to effectively work, communicate and manage projects remotely
🚀 Fully Remote (Canada)
🎉 Three day weekend every other week (every other Friday off)
🤒 Unlimited Paid Sick Days
❤️ Unlimited Paid Personal Days (Mental Health, Cultural Celebrations, etc)
👶 Maternity, Parental & Family Leave
🏥 Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
📈 Opportunity for personal and professional growth
💯 ... and more!
This is a remote position, you must reside in Canada to be considered. While we appreciate all interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.